Header Expomin 2016 Prensa

Top Stories

carlos parada.nota-ingles
Welcome to Expomin 2018

Carlos Parada Meyer EXPOMIN Executive Director The good moment of the industry has great challenges that mining companies and suppliers have included in their agendas, the main one being productivity with innovation to adapt to the new times. Not only is the industry’s effort enough, but our country also has a fundamental role in maintaining […]

FOTO-EXPOMIN-MINISTRO
Broad support from the Minister of Mining

The Minister of Mining, Baldo Prokurica, committed the active participation of that State Secretariat and its subsidiaries in the next edition of EXPOMIN 2018, which will be held between April 23 and 27, at the Espacio Riesco Convention Center. On the occasion, in which the highest authorities of the Organizing Committee participated, the Minister thanked […]

26618071236_772c7ab19c_o
The platform to face the challenges of the new mining cycle in Chile

On this occasion, the presence of more than 700 foreign companies from 35 countries stands out. The fair brings together more than 1,300 mining supplier companies where 40% are national or installed in Chile and the remaining 60% are international.   Innovation will be the central axis of the XV version of EXPOMIN 2018, the […]

News Exhibitors

lobgo
IMPACT Project from the Duquesne University SBDC Global Business Program, will be in Expomin

The U.S. Department of Commerce has awarded the IMPACT Project from the Duquesne University SBDC Global Business Program in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with the Market Development Cooperator Program (MDCP) to organize an exhibit at the EXPOMIN Mining show in Chile and to invite all U.S. companies from the mining, technology, water and construction to participate as […]

Aylas Copco

Francesco Pinna, Atlas Copco General Manager

Atlas Copco presents the latest in cutting-edge technology for mining

Atlas Copco’s General Manager, Francesco Pinna, is extending an invitation to visit their stands EX-A18, EX-A12 and EX-A06 at the main Latin American mining fair, Expomin 2018, “to learn of our innovative solutions, focused on efficiency, environment, reliability and sustainability. We look forward to seeing you in the open area of the fair. ” The […]

Media Fair

Industry News

Previous Notes